We are thrilled to announce that our stores will be opening again on Monday, May 11!
All stores (except North Park) will be open for drive-thru business only and our hours of operation will be Sunday – Thursday, 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. and Friday/Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. We have taken extreme caution in reopening to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
Our drive-thru stores (41st Street in Moline, East Moline, Bettendorf and Eldridge) will operate as per usual. The remaining stores are outlined below:
Locust Street store in Davenport
Enter on Marquette Street only. The lines will wrap around the building and orders/payment will be take at the tent. If the line is full we will have up to three lines.
53rd Street store in Davenport
Enter into the back alley (from the side near Jersey Ridge) behind the building and we will take orders/payment at the tent.
16th Street store in Moline
Pull up along the side of the building and order/pay at the tent. We will have double lines if the first line is full.
Rock Island Store
Pull in front of the building to wrap around to the side where orders/payment will be taken at the tent.
Additionally, we have taken the below new precautions when it comes to cleaning and employee protection:
- Employees will be wearing masks at all times and will wash hands between each order.
- We will not be selling cones at this time. It is next to impossible to hand over a customer’s cone without contact with the employee so no cones will be sold. It will be cups only or Waffle Bowls (for $1.00 extra).
- There will be one or two employees assigned to handle the register at all times. No one else will handle payment.
- During busy times, there will be an employee outside handling traffic. If you have any questions prior to ordering, ask the employee in the vest or check our website for the menu.
- All surfaces, doors, high traffic areas will be cleaned regularly, with an employee designated for that purpose alone during busy times.
We are so excited to be back and doing what we love, serving the Quad Cities the best in the Midwest!