Look for the Whitey’s Ice Cream booths out at the John Deere Classic. This year’s event is taking place from Wednesday, July 7 – Sunday, July 11.
We will be selling fan-favorites including:
- Moose Tracks® Shake: Vanilla ice cream with heavy fudge swirled throughout, mixed with chocolate covered peanut butter cups.
- Cookies ‘N Cream Shake: Vanilla Shake made with OREO® cookies.
- Cherry Ace: Cherry Slush Float with two dips of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Root Beer Ace (NEW!): Root Beer Slush with two dips of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Chipper Sandwich: two homemade chocolate chip cookies with Chocolate Chip Ice Cream in the middle.
- John Deere Classic 50th Anniversary Ice Cream (NEW!): single dip of this lemon custard and lime sherbet mixed flavor cup. More info about the flavor here.
Our locations include (view full course map here):
- Clubhouse Oasis
- 18th hole green hill
- 9th hole green
- Fan Zone on the 9th hole
- Pork Chop Hill (by 16th hole green and 17th hole tee box)
For more information on this year’s tournament visit their website here.