If you’ve elected to receive your W2 electronically, you can now access it through the Paylocity app:
Desktop: After you log in to Paylocity, choose “Employee Payroll File” under “Employees” in the top menu bar. Select the “Pay” tab, click “Tax Forms,” choose the year. You’ll have the option to password protect the document or waive the protection, and then you can view the PDF file.
Mobile: Tap the menu at the top left and choose “Pay.” Tap “Tax Forms” at the bottom right of your screen and choose the year(s) you want. Tap the envelope icon at the top right to send this info to an email address. You’ll be prompted to create a password for the PDF by default.
If you did not select paperless options, please expect to receive your W-2 by the end of the month.
The Paperless Opt In feature in the mobile application allows users to opt-in to receiving year end forms electronically.
- Log in to Paylocity Mobile Application.
- Navigate to Paperless section in User Profile.
- Toggle W-2/1099 to On to not receive a paper W-2/1099 form. Users still have the option of viewing or printing these documents online.
- Toggle 1095-C to On to not receive a paper 1095-C form.
- Users still have the option of viewing or printing this document online.
- This option is only available if the company uses Affordable Care Act (ACA) services with Paylocity.
- Select View Details.
- Review the Paylocity E-Sign Act Disclosure and Agreement.
- Enable the Yes, I consent to receiving documents electronically box.
- Enable the I understand that clicking this box constitutes my digital signature box.
- Select Confirm. Users can change their paperless settings by navigating to their employee profile and toggling their preferences for the W2 and 1095-C.
- The mobile app will support viewing only the W2 form. The 1099, 1095-C, W2C’s are not supported in Mobile at this time. Users must login via a Desktop PC and view the Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal to view those forms.
- To view W2 on phone devices requires Adobe PDF Reader.
- Users have the ability to access W-2s as early as January 6th by signing up for e-delivery.
- View PDF will only work for Tax Year 2020 and above. For Tax Years 2019 and below, use current email feature to get access to W2 form.